Templates Emit T88III prints

Questions & Answers, Tips & Tricks, Users help Users
theweb

Templates Emit T88III prints

Post by theweb »

We have just bought a new laptop with ... Vista!
Office 2007 is installed.

I have now the latest update from Helga.

Two Laser Jet printers HP1018 are installed from which one is set as CT88III to print the running results. We are using sliced paper in appr. A6 format.

To have the result printed on the wright place (the small papers are positioned in the middle of the width of the pinter) I adapted the paper settings for the Report 'Result Emit Badge T88III' as i set the left marge to 55. See the attachment.
The Emit 250 reader is connected with a Serial/USB convertor (with the installation of the latest EMIT drivers).

If I use the other templates I only see errors instead of the print preview of the last scanned running result!

No matter if I change the report template in the config settings for the Epson printer in Helga i only have one template at my disposal (the attachment).

Any ideas!?

Thanks in advance,

theweb
Webmaster of http://www.borasca.info
Attachments
2008-09-01-2139-54.jpg
(95.88 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
mho
100+
100+

Re: Templates Emit T88III prints

Post by mho »

Hi,
"Result EMIT Badge (T88III)-1" .. "Result EMIT Badge (T88III)-9" cannot be previewed without an actual competition with read data.
Your screenshot shows the test printout from the config screen.
So in order to test/adjust "Long (min/km)" (Result EMIT Badge (T88III)-3) for example, create an Event/competition with basic information (box,course,categories,controls), register a runner with your badge, and read it in the Finish screen. Open the Emit datasheet to calculate the splits. Once this data is generated, you may preview the ticket report directly from the database window.
The reason is that the race tickets are based on queries which gather course data.