This release adds some improvements and extensions to HELGA.
- The registration ticket can now also be printed via reading the control card. This possibility can nicely be combined with the option "Remain in Read mode [SI Management]" to accompany chip give-outs with a data receipt.
Also, the Registration time stamp is only printed on the day of the event itself.
- The BIP number is exported in IOF XML results.
- To fix a crash during the IOF XML registration import for FFCO, the datatype for the CN score has been increased to LONG.
- The report for Multi-day registration fees has be improved to correctly handle participants that run for different clubs.
- The handling of the Club/Class mapping tables during the import of XML registrations has been optimized: a check box allows to filter on unmapped data only.
Also, if there is nothing to map in Clubs, the focus switches directly to Class/Course.
- In General Time Keeping mode, an extra check has been added in the Finish screen to detect runners with a first split time earlier than the official first start. During mass start running events, some people might have already spotted some check points before the start..
- Registration import from O'Punch supports now Multi-day events, with individual day selection and (soon) start wishes. This makes a duplicate entry system for "foreigners" obsolete.
- In the Person screen, the check box "Late entry" now remembers the last state for the next runner.